Monday, June 25, 2012

Video updates - June 2012

I tried taking videos of the boys for Fathers Day....but (as often happens) it didn't turn out as picture perfect as it appeared in my head. So, we made a different crafty for Dad instead and called it a day. Looking back, the videos are kind of cute....so at least they won't go to waste because I'll share them with you here.

I do have a few other funny ones I snapped on my new phone (hello, Siri!) which really makes picture and video taking so much easier! Everyone teases me that I always have my phone on me....but hey! I don't miss a moment, do I??

And don't worry, I haven't forgotten those pesky 2012 goals...and I know I owe you an update. I've made a lot of great progress that I can't wait to share! But you'll just have to be patient because there is a lot of life living going on around these parts...and I don't want to miss a second of that!!


Max age 4.5 -- what a silly boy!

 

Sam age 2 -- what a sweetie!

No comments: