Friday, November 16, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 16

Sam has a very original way of showing that he is excited about something.  From an early age, he has made it pretty obvious for even the casual observer to know that he is keen on something.

Usually, his mouth opens wide and his hands start twitching wildly in the air as he stares at whatever has gotten him so excited.  It is pretty cute...and pretty hilarious.

He has been pretty obsessed with Mickey Mouse lately, so it was easy to catch his 'jazz hands' in action.  LOL.  A part of me hope he outgrows this soon...and another part of me thinks it is so cute and funny and original that I don't want him to.  Although...I am sure if he continues this into his school age years the other kids will probably be making fun of him.

It's still cute to watch.

So today, I am thankful for the little excited moments in our house -- and the laughter that usually accompanies them.


No comments: