Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 27

Today is my Mom's birthday...so what better thing to be thankful for than HER?


 Thank you Mom -- for bringing me into this world...



Thank you, Mom.  For guiding me while still letting me make my own independent choices.  I know I got a little 'over-independent' during my teens.  Thank you for putting up with me.  As a Mom now, I really appreciate that.


Thank you for being the best Granna my boys could hope for.  They are blessed with two wonderful Grandmothers in their lives.  Thanks for taking the time to slow down with them and to be a part of their busy lives!


Thanks for giving my boys experiences that I couldn't do on my own.


Thanks for being the beautiful, smart, independent and sassy woman you are.  I love you.

No comments: