Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 4


My husband is pretty darn sexy.

There, I said it.  

And he's probably going to make me change this blog post (if he sees it ). 

But seriously, besides his hobbies of hockey, rock climbing, running and Tae Kwon Do, he is SUPER smart (even if he does like MICRObiology instead of MACRObiology), he is a great father to our two little boys, and he is an A-Mazing husband (most of the time, LOL).  

I could go on and on about how wonderful this man is....but then you all would get jealous and try to steal him from me (not gonna happen, my friends...he's ALL MINE).

So today, I am thankful for MY ROCKSTAR HUSBAND.




And isn't this just the sweetest picture?  Little Max is finally old enough to start Tae Kwon Do, so the two of them have been enjoying some father-son time together.  Look at my little peanut!  I can't believe in two weeks he is going to be 5!!  Holy cow!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You making me blush.