Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Florida Vacation 2013: Day 6


Day 6 -  I invited my momma along for my morning run and she accepted!  She hadn't run in awhile (since she was injured running in July I think), but she did AWESOME!  I hope/aspire to be just like her when I am her age!


After that we headed down to Ft. Myers beach.  We all got beers...including little Max.  Although his was technically a ROOT beer.



Sam and Granna enjoyed some coloring.


Big Max enjoyed the sunshine.


Little Max and Grumps enjoyed a fierce game of tic-tac-toe.




After our delicious (and FRESH) lunch we headed to the beach.




We were even lucky enough to see a 'pirate ship' go by!


I love digging my toes into the soft sand...


Little Max practiced writing his name in the sand.



Just looking at these pictures make me miss the warm temps!  I wish spring would hurry up and get here already!  At least the grass is slowly turning a slight shade of green (versus the brown) and almost all the snow has finally melted.  It will be here soon!

No comments: