Thursday, May 28, 2015

An International McMove - Denmark here we come!

The last few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind.  And, seeing as I haven't updated the blog in forever anyways, I figured I would jump back into it by journaling all the details of our latest McAdventure...a move to DENMARK!!


We've been presented with an awesome opportunity from Max's company (which is based in Copenhagen) for a two year transfer to Denmark.  It's no secret that I LOVE to travel, and the boys are at the PERFECT age for this opportunity, so it was really a no-brainer when the possibility arose.

So, for the last few weeks we've been reviewing contracts, researching schooling options, checking out rental real estate and readying our house to go on the market.  It will be sad to leave our friends and family, but two years will go by so quickly and I am so excited about the prospects of showing my kids so many wonderful things that Europe has to offer.  And perhaps when we come home they will even be partially bilingual!

There are so many wonderful things about this move.  So many details that I'm going to chronical as we learn more about them and get to experience them. So keep posted for the full story and follow along!

No comments: